Tim Fleming Heartland Cancer, Three Bridges Bar And Grill At Villa Del Lago, David Ray Mccoy Daughters, Xml Injector Version 2 Sims 4, Articles D

If I was going to keep my old Arima that I sold, I was thinking about upgrading to Garmin electronics on it last summer. Easily add labels, mark timber, brush piles, favorite fishing spots and anything you want to remember on your map for the next trip. Im looking at the same. Anglers, cruisers and sailors alike will definitely benefit from the 942xs built-in 1kW traditional CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearV scanning sonar capability for a near-picture quality view of whats beneath the boat. Nutrient Deficiencies Your email address will not be published. If youre looking for something newer that has buttons you might want to look at the Garmin ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv. OneHelm adds screen control and customization of crucial systems likelighting, stabilization and digital switching to one master source. I'm new to the marinaalways trailered before. What kind of bottom fishing do you do? See Image Above. View and control your chartplotter from your smartphone or tablet, Internal antenna or external over NMEA 2000, Built-in Wi-Fi to pair with ActiveCaptain, Receive data from autopilots, engines,sensors & VHF, Preloaded BlueChart g3 | LakeV Upgrades, ActiveCaptainapp for access to OneChart | Smart notifications | Garmin Quickdraw Community data, Quickdraw Contours for personalized 1 contours maps, Track Log 50,000 points | 50 saved tracks, Laylines show on screen when to make a tack or jibe, Show true wind and apparent wind angle at the same time, Show a heading and a course over ground line simultaneously, Automatically configure plotters optimally for sailing, Show Upwind/Downwind VMG and VMG to Waypoint to optimize sailing performance, Pre-race guidance helps you hit the start line at the right time at high speed, Sonar Recording | Reviewing with HomePort. My thoughts are, by adding a second 942, I would have add a black box, if Im not mistaken. Enter your email address to be added to the waitlist. **Limit 6 BOGO offers per customer. Sep 2022. I also have been following to upgrade my older 740s. And if so what wiring will have to be added if any? The bigger boats are probably putting alot more power on target with their sidescan. Transducers for Boats | Thru-hull & In-hull | Garmin. GPSMAP 942xs Touch | Force Trolling Motor. If you own a Grady White boat or thinking of purchasing a Grady, you have come to the right place. All touchscreen, higher resolution screen, 2 microSD card slots, and more that I'm not remembering. RE: Garmin CES 2023: Mr Creosote or Savior? Wireless It features built-in wireless connectivity for Garmin mobile apps and VIRB action camera integration, and a 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver for smooth on-screen navigation. Now discontinued X2 xs seven and nine-inch models offered Garmins ClearVu and traditional chirp fishfinding and the twelve-inch xsv model offered SideVu, ClearVu, and traditional chirp. I love it. One of the most common causes of toma, Estlers Mortgage Lifter: An Heirloom Tomato Variety Perfect for Home Gardeners, Gardening is an enjoyable and rewarding hobby that many people enjoy. The charts also let you easily calculate suggestedroutes with Auto Guidance. Download software updates and notifications from the app directly to your Garmin devices. With more than 15,000 associates in 80 offices around the world, Garmin brings GPS navigation and wearable technology to the automotive, aviation, marine, outdoor and . Adding more modules like panoptics, radar, autopilot, instruments, cameras and multimedia is pretty simple and straight forward even though figuring out what you want to include might leave you scratching your head. The NMEA 2000 network connectivity and NMEA 0183 supports connecting to autopilots, digital switching, weather sensor, media, VHF, AIS, engine monitoring and other bunch of other sensors. This article will help familiarize you with the most popular marine electronics offered by West Marine. You may be confused about where the X3 series fits into Garmins MFD offerings, as I have been at times. You see a crystal clear image that makes it easy to identify wrecks, structure, rocks and even fish that are stacked up next to or above them. Your new comprehensive resource for on-the-water innovation and information. No login required. A 9 Touchscreen Chartplotter Combo that proves that advanced navigation does come in a compact package. https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/p/pn/010-02251-00#overview. There are many stories of high-dollar marine electronics being ripped out of boat consoles, and just such a story caused Bruce Marx, a Miami area lawyer, to start a Facebook group called Stop the GPS Thefts!. They are two different technologies and two different rescue strategies, so in some cases it makes sense to have both. Thanks, Dave. As you can see above, you get far greater target separation and more defined arches than you would with standard 50/200 kHz sonar. Do you dive at all? Not real sure ,I know Airmar thru hull .Need to get in boat &check. If you have multiple Garmin devices on your boat, you can share information such as maps, user data, radar and IP cameras among them. Now they've got a model called the 943xsv that just recently came out and it seems to be the best of both worlds in that it's a slightly bigger display at 9" diagonally and is pretty similar spec wise when compared to the 7610xsv/8610xsv, although the screen resolution is slightly less because it's a smaller screen. Thanks Ben. The forum is a place where Grady White owners and future owners can post their questions and experiences about Grady White boats. maggie payette harlow net worth . For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. I saw you posted over there. Youll get coverage on more than17,000 lakes with up to 1 contours. Images are so clear, that Garmin says with a little practice, we might be able to identify species! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Currently, X2 and X3 series MFDs will receive the same software updates and hence have the same capabilities with the exception of features that rely on built-in hardware (like J1939 engine data). I do find myself many, many times touching the screen on the 74sv which brings back memories and wants again. Just ordered a new Parker 2320 that I will be outfitting with electronics on my own to save some money and choose exactly the gear I want. Garmin 8410xsv vs 8610xsv p The only difference between the 8410xsv and the 8610xsv are the charts. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. You are using an out of date browser. I've always been a Garmin fan and when researching before they had a couple different 8-9" touchscreen displays that were in the $1,000 range or they had 10"+ displays in the $2,500 but they didn't really have much in between. This is standard practice when ordering from Ukraine, according to customers wh. 2. BMET is here to inform, educate and empower. Active Captain |Connected Boating App The free all-in-one ActiveCaptain app gives your 8610xsv a powerful connection for upgrading charts, maps and access the Garmin community. X3 MFDs are available in 7, 9, and 12-inch models and 8000 MFDs are available in 10, 12, 16, 17, 22, and 24-inch models. In terms of price and features, X3 MFDs compare most closely to the Raymarine Axiom+ and Simrads Go MFDs that Ive also tested. lol. majavivo on 02-22-2023. Today's best Fish Finder Mounts Coupon Code: Fish Finder Mounts Today Best Deals & Sales Both are touchscreen so maybe Terry is thinking of an older model. Oct 15, 2021. tranandya. The 7610 would allow me to run the two units together without the need for a box. Garmin confused this model series a bit as the 942xs comes in 2 flavors. I have been testing my new 943xsv and GT51M-TH in Florida for the last few weeks. Panoptix LiveScope Down gives us live scanning sonar images of structure and swimming fish in awesome detail below the boat up to 200 out from the transducer. Garmin has moved the card reader slot from the bottom right of the front panel on the X2 series to the rear of the X3 series. The Product comparison chart can be found at the following link. I have this unit on my sportsman 214 boat with a Yamaha 150. I, with my Dad supervising, was the one who moved it from that old location (now behind the fridge) to the current position next to the door, several decades ago. The 943xsv ships with an adaptor cable - 12 pin orange to 8 pin. 5 Jun. Connect to other boaters for up-to-date feedback on marinas and other important info. Although, like I said, it's a slightly smaller screen at 9" compared to 10" and the resolution will of course be slightly less. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Using them now in FL. . Yup very confusing. 0:00 / 2:45 Garmin GPSMAP Plus Series and High Resolution Relief Shading The GPS Store, Inc. 3.8K subscribers Subscribe 10K views 3 years ago Get a sneak peak at new Garmin GPSMAP 742xs. I miss the touch screen. Free NEXT DAY shipping on select items. Also included are SmartMode station controls a full suite of Garmin sonar options and support for OneHelm. NMEA 2000 | 0183 Connect the Ultra to an autopilot, digital switching, weather, FUSION-Link audio system, media, VHF or AIS and other sensors. And I remember how responsive an X2 series 1242xsv was. Copyright 2023 Boating Magazine. Additional Garmin 942xs manuals from Garmin: GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) compatible, VIRB compatible | gWind wireless | Wearables compatible. It seems to me like this product is a win/win for those that don't need a 10"+ screen. . Garmin/Transducer issue, will not read bottom. Boating Magazine may receive financial compensation for products purchased through this site. A mid-2020 software release added the ability to set an on-boot security code to help deter MFD theft. But, anon, isn't PredictWind already offering GRIB file By Ben Ellison , 2 hours ago. Everyone is welcome to participate! They are accessed via the power cable, Red +12V, black negative, NMEA0183 channel one: blue T1 (transmit), brown R1 (receive), NMEA0183 channel two: grey T2, purple R2. Please enable JavaScript in your browser to experience all features of our site. The cost of the 942 plus the black box might be close to the cost of the 7410. Garmin is not responsible for any damages or expenses resulting from a miscut mounting surface arising from a failure to follow these instructions. May 05, 2017 #2. In fact, in some subtle and difficult to quantify ways the 943 may still be a little better than other companys mid-tier MFDs. Cant wait to get on the water! but still no explorer charts, this makes the chartplotter worthless in the bahamas. Display Size. Stay connected with smart notifications on your chartplotter screen. Seven-inch displays utilize twisted nematic or TN displays and the upgrade to a nine or twelve-inch display brings IPS displays and similar to the Axiom to Axiom+ upgrade I recently wrote about. The Ultimate Connected Boating App the free ActiveCaptain app, enables you to manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere. SLOT 1 micro on back of unit (Right one) 32gb Micro SD that you buy install and configure for ActiveCaptain and everything else. So I really don't trust the safety of the place, even though the owner assures me there's been no problems. The short video above gives a demonstration of the process. I have a Garmin touchscreen unit (7608xsv) and it's been outstanding. Kept my 4210 at the helm for navigation. It can connect to the GPSMAP 942xs Touch wirelessly and be controlled by the chartplotter. On the GPSMAP 8610xsv you can view SideV, ClearV and Traditional CHIRP sonar images on the same split screen. Garmin makes products that are engineered on the inside for life on the outside. I would still have it but wanted CHIRP and sideview, so I upgraded for a 74sv. Key Facts | Full Specs | Manuals | Videos. You also can improve your existing maps that show locations of underwater mountains, drop offs, crevices or wrecks. Furuno was the first company to add a lock pin to their MFDs with the release of TZT3, and now Garmin has followed suit with a system that appears quite secure. As you can see above, you get far greater target separation and more defined arches than you would with standard 77/200 kHz sonar. SLOT 3 mini on Remote Reader (Left one) Use for major upgrades with a 2nd 32GB SD Improve Your Saltwater Maps & Uncover unknown areas Many areas have no map detail. LakeV g3 inland maps cover more than 17,000 lakes with up to 1 contours. All rights reserved. I love the unit. Estler's Mortgage Lifter tomato is one of the most popular heirloom varieties that is perfect for home gardeners. It creates a powerful connection between your compatible mobile device and your Garmin 942xs, charts, maps and the boating community. So I am not sure additional maps are needed. Ill give him a call. Learn about the ActiveCaptain appan all-in-one app for the ultimate connected boating experience.. But that might only be good in theory since I dont hear too many private boaters talkin about using theirs much. I'll update my thread with the latest. Subscribe here to get the latest updates news on all things fishing and hunting right to your inbox, Some of the add-ons on this site are powered by. The single largest difference is probably the screen resolution. Wherever you are, you can have unlimited access to your cartography, purchase new maps and charts, and access the Garmin Quickdraw Contours Community. The GPS Store reviews the new Garmin GPSMAP942XS during a fishing trip off Southern California. For fishermen and divers looking for structure like wrecks, reefs, log piles and other underwater natural and man made features,ClearV is a great tool. Details. And which windlass? This is definitely the first thing you notice with the 8610xvs. Setup a custom screen for fishing with sonar splitscreen with traditional on one side and clearvu on the other. Among these three options, the biggest difference is that Simrad GOs dont allow networking multiple displays together whereas both Raymarine and Garmin support this (as does the Simrad NSS evo3S and Furuno TZT3 series, both of which start at 9-inch display size). Buy Organic Seeds Risk Free From Organic Seeds TOP - Credit Card & Western Union Payment Options, Organic Seeds TOP is a seed vendor based in the Ukraine. Will only Cortex remain? On the other hand, if you already have X2 series MFDs, I cant see ripping them out and buying new MFDs for the additional features. That being said, it retails at over $1,000 less than the 7610xsv/8610xsv at only $1,399, which makes it very competitive in the low to low-mid priced multi-function display category. "garminGO" is the point - reengineering By Anonymous , 23 hours ago. Garmin Auto Guidance technology shows a suggested route to a destination, based on specs that you enter in the device like draft, and vertical height restrictions. It has abrushless motor, and is said to be very quiet above and below the water. The detail of fish, rocks, brush piles, structure are noticeably sharper with Ultra High-Definition ClearV and Ultra High-Definition SideV sonar. Im thinking of adding a second and ditching my old FurunonRadar for a dedicated Garmin. An individual recording automatically ends after it reaches 4 GB in size. Your new comprehensive resource for on-the-water innovation and information. I plugged it in to my laptop and my laptop did not even recognize it. Our sailboat is used mainly for racing. The touchscreen has been rock solid reliable. Plus, in a first for Garmin, there are retrofit kits to go from X2 to X3 displays. Learn about NMEA 2000, CAN Bus and Ethernet-based networks. Download software updates and notifications from the app directly to your Garmin devices. You can see the new location for the dual-slot reader I do appreciate that Garmin includes a dual-slot reader on the X3 plotters on the top right of the backside photograph. Panoptix shows highly detailed, easy-to interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fishswimming below and around your boat in real time, even when the boat is stationary. Active Captain is available for both Iphone and Android. Find the right transducer for your boat by using the filters to ensure compatibility with your sonar system. The design makes the X3 MFDs smaller than the units they replace which means they may be able to replace smaller displays. I fish the midwest so would also like to run the live scope ducer in the winter will the GT54UHD live scope ducer work . Depth RangeShading is shown in high-resolution for up to 10 depth ranges, so you can see your needed depth at a glance by color. Moderator. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo. It gives easy-to-interpret live scanning sonar images of structure, bait and fish swimming below and around the boat in real time, even when the boat is stationary. Chart redraw speeds are faster and all other sensors like radar, sonar and multimedia benefit from the increased system performance. Do you guys use sidescan or is it more of a novelty that sounds good but not really used much? Indeed. The GPSMAP 942xs is a chartplotter with a 9-inch touchscreen with BlueChart g2 U.S. coastal and LakeV HD maps as well as a CHIRP and ClearV sonar. My question is, for you guys in the know, would you add another 942 or possibly upgrade to the next model up(I believe its called the 7410 w/ 10 screen)? Plus, in a first for Garmin, there are retrofit kits to go from X2 to X3 displays. As I play it back, I can stop and drop a GPS mark on something interesting and upload to the GPS to take a look at next time Im on the water. The chartplotter has some interesting feature discussed above. Panoptix Livescope Forward is cool tool for scouting and fishing out ahead of the boat. Built-in Wi-Fi paired with the free ActiveCaptain app makes updates and chart upgrades pretty simple. It also supports the entire Panoptix all-seeing sonar. eko kuntadhi wikipedia; difference between garmin 942xs and 942xs plus. Additionally, pairing one of these MFDs with a Cortex would give you the best of both worlds in that respect. You can change your cookie settings through your browser. It has, DV, Chirp, Side View and comes in several sizes. To be clear, personal AIS MoB beacons are not PLBs. The 8610 has a 1920 x 1080 display and the 943 has a 1280720 display. I expected an X3 to be an improvement on an already highly capable unit, and I wasnt disappointed. Network Capabilities Easily share sonar data, Panoptix sonar, user data, waypoints, routes, radar, IP Cameras and supplemental charts among multiple units. A live sonar look at fishmoving toward or away from the boat. With ClearV, you see structure, submerged objects, and fish separation more clearly. For most recent list see GarminOneHelm. This Lineup Comes in 3 screen sizes, features full scanning sonar capabilities and supports Panoptix.They all come preloaded with both Garmin BlueChart g3 charts and LakeV g3 mapping. The 8610xsv has built-in support for dual-channel 1kW traditional CHIRP, CHIRP ClearV and CHIRP SideV scanning sonars plus built-in support for Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar. A Bonnier LLC Company. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. As with most Garmin MFDS, its fully network capable with NMEA 2000 and the Garmin Marine Network. It makes good sense to update the transducer also. The screen shows maps being createdinstantly in real-time. With 2021 in full swing, many gardeners are looking for new varieties of plants to grow. The 8610xsv has a 1kW CHIRP sonar that sweeps a continuous range of frequencies, from low to high, in a single transmission. I just purchased a GPSMAP 743 for a commercial boat. Went 942XS on my 239FS and love it. My navigation suite is all Garmin however I am needing an upgrade and WILL NOT BUY GARMIN. You must log in or register to reply here. Although, like I said, it's a slightly smaller screen at 9" compared to 10" and the resolution will of course be slightly less. That, and I love specs and geeking out on numbers and so on and so forth. This support video shows them going the other way though so clearly its possible to change: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW9JWleHEEU&list=PLZQteomUj15P65NTmxujI4FWWuSQ2uP4v. If you are only gonna run 1 chirp ducer than the 942 is plenty. The scroll speed will effect how you will have recorded. Garmin GPSMAP 942xs Plus (1 reply) Post A Reply difference between xs and xs plus: bruce colville wa: Original question asked on Jun 17, 2020, 12:39pm: With OneChart you have access to all your charts and maps from your mobile device. Clear and Bright This is one of the first things you notice. Restrictions apply. Could you write an article showing how to use the SOS funcition of the chart plotter to navigate back to a person in the water. for nut plate Tap to M4 if no nut plate Trou d'implantation de 3,2 mm (1/8 po) pour vis bois First and foremost is the redesign of the basic way you interact with a VHF radio. ClearV vs Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar, GPSMAP 8610xsv | Ultra High-Definition Scanning Sonar. By continuing to use this website, you're agreeing to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use. Electronic charts simplify navigation tremendously. dk2429 Jeremiah 29:11 Joined Mar 27, 2015 6,177 Posts Wondering what the advantages of going to the GPSmap series over the Echomap series? I have two 942xs plus and wouldnt trade them for the world. Luckily, I sold the boat and didn't spend un-needed money on it and am also glad that I waited for something like this to come out because I figured it was only a matter of time before they came out with a new product that incorporated everything together and for less money. It gives us the ability to see all around the boat in real time and in 3 dimensions. Creating a New Combination Pages You have choice between 7 different screen combinations and can customize each pane individually. For fishermen and divers looking for structure like wrecks, reefs, log piles and other underwater natural and man made features,ClearV is a great tool. The GPSMap family is Garmins larger boat MFDs with EchoMap products aimed at smaller boats. I was hoping that the sidescan might be useful for offshore and other situations where you might have schooling fish to the sides. No wet finger problems, no scratched screen. I bought a wireless remote control for it, for situations where touchscreens supposedly have problems (rough water, wet fingers, etc), and never have needed to use it. I also have been following to upgrade my older 740s. Shallow water shading allows for shading at auser-defined depth to give a clear picture of shallowwaters to avoid based on your own draft. A seven-inch Simrad Go 7 starts at $500, a 7-inch Axiom+ starts at $750, and a Garmin 723 is $1,000 (though so is the 743 with G3 cartography). The GPSMap 943 encompasses several meaningful updates to Garmins already highly capable MFDs. Zooming in on a map location was extremely easy. Theres also much debate about the wisdom of security screws, through bolting units, and similar measures, the trade-off being that they may increase the damage done to the boat by determined thieves. Preloaded charts and mapping include BlueChart g3 charts and LakeV g3 maps. You get live, detailed images of structure and fish out to about to 200 even while the boat is siting in one spot. Upvote 0. lougio Capt Lou. Garmin GPSMAP 942xs, ClearVu and Traditional CHIRP Sonar with Mapping,. It may not display this or other websites correctly. The world of marine electronics and technology can be complicated. To help you on that journey, we have created a digital destination dedicated to this category. Its the first trolling motor to include built-in Garmin CHIRP traditional and Ultra High-Definition ClearV and SideV scanning sonars. Which to me, it doesn't make much sense to spend over $1,000 just for the display and then I'm assuming several hundred more for the sonar box, as well as having to install more wires and so on. CHIRP technology provides unprecedented resolution and target definition. It also fullysupports the full line of Panoptix all-seeing sonar transducers. Both LiveScope Forward and LiveScope Down modes are included in one transducer and are available with either transom or trolling motor mounts. Gil will be able to explain it way better than I ever could. Free shipping over $25. Anything less than $1300 looks like a deal. With ClearV, you clearly see structure, submerged objects, and fish. Here we discuss some of the most popular early sweet pepper varieties, their characteristics, and how they fare in different climates. To expand the possibilities of life on the water, technology and electronics are essential. The nine-inch displays increase from 1024600 to 1280720 and the twelve-inch models keep the same 1280800 resolution. Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturers warranty. Digital Switching The GPSMAP 942xs Touch can be used to monitor and control circuits when a compatible digital switch system is connected. thank you for the link. Aj, Prevention and Management of Issues with Tomato Plants in Your Garden, Growing tomatoes in your garden can be a rewarding experience, but its important to be aware of the potential issues that can arise. I'm specifically looking at the UHD 93sv and the 942xs plus. As to Garmins claim that the processors in the seven- and nine-inch X3 series are twice as powerful as the previous generation, I havent noticed any slowdowns or functions lagging, but then again I never did with the 1242 either. auction results wheelers hill university of iowa small group training muss park miami beach madison county dump locations funny 38 birthday quotes difference between . Has buttons on one side, lower screen resolution, 1 microSD card slot, etc. To expand the possibilities of life on the water, technology and electronics are essential. Thanks for any advice. For example, you can control the interior lights and navigation lights on the vessel. How Wakespeeds WS500 alternator regulator solves complex charging issues, now with NMEA 2000 UPDATE, FCC Approved ACR Electronics ResQLink AIS Personal Locator Beacon is Launched to U.S. Market, Yacht Devices J1708 Engine Gateway brings data from older engines to NMEA 2000. It is estimated that you might be able to record about 1,500 hours of data onto a 2 GB memory card. Coastal Charting & Lakes Maps The GPSMAP 942xs Touch comes preloaded with BlueChart g3 coastal charts and LakeV g3 inland maps, both with integrated Navionics data and Auto Guidancetechnology data for verydetailed charts and mapping. New to Garmin looking at switching from lowrance. Ultra-High Definition CHIRP frequencies range from 760-880kHz for ClearV and 1,060-1,170kHz for SideV and are excellent for depths up to about 200. The bright, sunlight-readable 9" intuitive touchscreen chartplotter with enhanced map drawing is easy to use in any environment and seamlessly integrates into your Garmin marine system. To Start Recording Insert a memory card into the card slot. The touchscreen has been rock solid reliable. The 8610 also has HDMI input and output ports. It is true by default its set to start at the destination and then you add turns back wards. Key Facts | Full Specs | Manuals | Videos. 7" 9" 12". Building on the popularity of the 7-inch touchscreen that Garmin pioneered in 2010, the 942xs adds big value in a compact device. Its preloaded with both BlueChart g3 U.S. coastal and LakeV g3 maps and features Navionics data and Auto Guidance right out of the box. Note: Before you can play back the sonar recordings, you must download and install the Garmin HomePort application and record sonar data onto a memory card. 9 keyed-assist chartplotter/sonar combo with built-in Wi-Fi technology, GT51 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearV and CHIRP SideV scanning sonars and BlueChart g3 charts for the coastal U.S. 9 keyed-assist chartplotter/sonar combo with built-in Wi-Fi technology, GT52 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearV and CHIRP SideV scanning sonars and preloaded LakeV g3 maps, 9 keyed-assist chartplotter/sonar combo with built-in Wi-Fi technology GT52 transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearV and CHIRP SideV scanning sonars and preloaded Canada LakeV g3 maps, Copyright 1996-2023 Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries, FREE GROUND SHIPPING ON ORDERS $25 AND UP. Yes Bob I almost pulled trigger for the 942 xs plus. Garmin builds good stuff. If you see some thing good that you just marked, rewind the history, tap the screen and drop a waypoint on it to save it.