Naratibong Ulat Tungkol Sa Tvl Strand, Arkansas Highway Police, Ac Valhalla Best Jomsviking Weapons, Dod Mobile Devices Quizlet, Brothers Of The Snake Sequel, Articles M

My name is Matty and I am the evil genius behind Unnecessary Inventions! To complete the subscription process, please click the link in the email we just sent you. He usually shares a glimpse of his lifestyleandpassion on his Instagram. Matty Benedetto here - the evil genius behind Unnecessary Inventions. He had previously worked here for them so he had a little priority. With more refinement the hovering umbrella could become a thing. Be sure to follow me on Instagram and YouTube to stay up to . Though they didnt make Benedetto actually build the bowl, they did send him to New York for a commercial shoot. Our oversized case fits snug to your precious device while quickly unfolding to be the ultimate place to rest a can. "He can go from concept to action amazingly quickly," Violette continues. "Now, two years later, they're ubiquitous. Comment down below your idea for my next Unnecessary Invention that I should create to solve your funny problems! Check your inbox, and click on the link to activate your account. 80.86.180.77 He is quite popular for his videos and photos on Instagram. His age is around28 years old[Not Confirmed] as of 2021. Former New York Giant and Super Bowl winner Victor Cruz were also featured in the ad with Benedetto. Matt Benedetto Self Jessica Kirson Self Dania Ramirez Self All cast & crew Production, box office & more at IMDbPro Storyline Edit January 17, 2023 (United States) See more company credits at IMDbPro Contribute to this page Suggest an edit or add missing content A post shared by Unnecessary Inventions (@unnecessaryinventions) on Jan 8, 2020 at 10:05am PST. He has blue eyes and black hair. A post shared by Unnecessary Inventions (@unnecessaryinventions), 25 Truly Useful Inventions That You Never Knew You Needed, 50 Hilariously Weird Things You Can Buy As Presents When You're All Out Of Ideas, 35 Products That Are So Bad, Its Hard To Believe Someone Came Up With Them, Woman Shows How "Harry Potter" Characters Were Supposed To Look According To Book Descriptions (35 Pics), Bride Doesn't Include Wedding Dinner Price In Her Wedding Invites, Is Surprised To See Many Guests Canceling On Her After They Find Out, 30 Y.O. Some people's careers are derailed by trauma, but for Benedetto, obstacles have always been sparks. Either way I want it, but I also want one thats a solo FRONT pocket too! Super Bowl champ and NFL Legend Victor Cruz along with Matty Benedetto, engineer, inventor-extraordinaire and founder of "Unnecessary Inventions," joined Jimmy Kimmel and friends to discuss how . Matty Benedetto Popularity Most Popular #16879 Born on January 31 #48 Born in Vermont #8 First Name Matty #3 Born in Burlington, VT #3 33 Year Old Aquarius #37 TikTok Star Born in Vermont #1 Last Name Benedetto #1 Matty Benedetto Is A Member Of 33 Year Olds TikTok Stars First Name Matty Did Matty Benedetto Get a Golden Buzzer in AGT? But we are trying hard to collect all the information about him and will update you soon. Benedetto is currently the center of attention after his participation in the 2022 time of Americas Got Talent. In the latest edition of Fave Follows, meet Matty Benedetto, the man behind the online brand "Unnecessary Inventions.". Cut to a large family happily eating at a dinner table with a white Scottish terrier sitting obediently nearby. He has also discovered a number of organizations, including Sondre Travel and Eastern Collective. The moment Benedetto started displaying his skills through web-based entertainment, Benedetto started going viral. As the camera closes in, we see them gaze tenderly into each other's eyes. 06 March 2020 News Archive. Haha! When he landed at St. Mike's in 2008, Benedetto had already been running his hat company, EC Headwear originally East Coast Headwear for about four years. By submitting email you agree to get Bored Panda newsletter. He is American by Nationality. J.Crew killed its accessory line, and other retailers were dropping him for cheaper alternatives. So, Netizens would like to be familiar with Benedetto, which weve referenced below. Will parents eventually be able to print their own canisters? Matty even has a whole Instagram account dedicated to his . "Instead of making a Facebook ad to try and get people to my website for a company they've never heard of, Kickstarter already has a reputable name, there's already people browsing the site, so it's a free way to get customers.". Hey Pandas, What Are Some Of Your Favorite Dad Jokes? My name is Matty and I am the evil genius behind Unnecessary Inventions! I dont think anyone could say no to a Super Bowl ticket, he said. Don't military drones track targets (people)? Matty Benedetto (born: January 31, 1990 (1990-01-31) [age 33]), better known online as Unnecessary Inventions, is an American YouTuber who invents unnecessary items. He has lived in New York and Burlington, Vermont. Matty Benedetto is back to show Kelly Clarkson and Americas Got Talent. Inventor comes up with The Office-inspired Lego vacuum that sorts bricks. Markham caregiver plans to travel, possibly buy new home after $60M lottery win, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle evicted from their U.K. home by King Charles, Boredom busters! I love losing my. The boy approached world-class racers and asked them for their race bibs. Unnecessary Inventions is the brainchild of inventor and evil genius Matty Benedetto. Colorectal cancer cases rising among younger adults in Canada and U.S. Angry parents speak out on their daughter who froze to death on N.S. Your account is not active. ": 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics), AITA? Matty Benedetto is the master of unnecessary inventions. I am thinking g.p.s with some sort of headband with a ?? As an entrepreneur, he founded the Burlington, VA based startups Eastern Collective and Sondre Travel. He has recently worked in certain organizations where he probably got a respectable wage. He hails from The United States. Sign up for Smile, our free daily good news email with over 600,000 happy and optimistic subscribers! Sushi Shades A plate and utensils right on your face 24/7! 5, DATEBOOK: FEBRUARY 22, 2021. Kyle MacLachlan is 62. Rachel Dratch (30 Rock, Saturday Night Live) is 55. Paul Lieberstein (The Office) is 54. Jeri Ryan (Boston Public, Star Trek: Voyager) is 53. TV co-host Clinton Kelly (The Chew, What Not to Wear) is 52. Thomas Jane (The Sweetest Thing) is 52. Drew Barrymore is 46. So it's not hands free as "intended". In 3 years, he has designed and built over 325 inventions that solve problems that don't exist. It's an increasingly viral line of essentially imaginary products that are wildly overdesigned to solve problems that don't need solving or could be solved in much simpler ways. He is a Young, Handsome, and Active Person. But we are trying hard to collect all the information about him and will update you soon. Like so many Unnecessary Inventions, those sparked debate; commenters wondered whether the signals indicate which way the wearer is turning or which way other pedestrians should go. I know you hate when your music stops when you just want to listen to one AirPod. He landed an internship at Winooski's Fuse Marketing, where he took a job upon graduation in 2012. Check out 15 of his most useless inventions below and get ready to smile. He graduated fromSaint Michael's College in 2012 with a degree in business administration. The way Matty Benedetto sees it, that's the fun part of inventing! Pack all your essentials for an entire day no matter whats on your schedule. We can't wait to see the silliness Matty churns out next. Want to be happier in just 5 minutes a day? If. Be prepared to feast your eyes on my newest collection of products that truly no one was asking for. The mothers name is Not Available. Then he started designing caps and having them made in China. That's when he started screaming. Brunch Dewey Beach, She launched her company Myrtle & Maude with her boyfriend Matty Johnson. "It's just how my brain operates.". Let us know what you think! With more refinement the hovering umbrella could become a thing. Undoubtedly, through his calling, Benedetto earns a decent amount of money which helps him protect a six-figure total net worth. Right Round Ramen Save your wrists from carpal tunnel one noodle at a time. We will not publish or share your email address in any way. You can read more about it and change your preferences, Get the best of Bored Panda in your inbox. Or send us a tip. Smelling fresh just got upgraded to half the time. 2 Bedroom Cottages To Rent In Kyalami Ah, Check out his performance. He says that was fun because it creates a nice mix for football fans that watch for the game and people who are watching for the fun commercials. Cpwd Tender Detail. How would you rate the quality of the article? In the meantime, you can find more of his inventions on Instagram, YouTube, and his website. Artist Illustrates Annoying Girl Problems And Life With Her Boyfriend (118 New Comics) Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here. Kenton House Gosforth, "When I was 13, it was hats; then it was cables and then travel," he continues. Those jokey inventions and dozens more have made Benedetto something of an overnight online sensation, though not one of them will ever see commercial production. Benedetto keeps an X-ray on his phone. His Zodiac sign is Aries. NARRATOR But in 2008, he says, Benedetto's situation was rare. In addition, Benedetto is a sequential businessman and marketing virtuoso who started his most memorable business, a ski hat stitched firm, at age 14 in the rural areas of New York City. We have no information about his girlfriend/boyfriend. FamousBirthdays.com - use subject to the practices disclosed in our privacy policy. Matty Benedetto of Unnecessary Inventions shares that nearly 30% of what he builds comes from fan submissions and reminisces on creating his candy catapult case, one of his favorite video of. All content He designed a series of joke inventions that didn't quite work, such as a combination feather duster/cocktail shaker to reward yourself while cleaning, and the "baby mop," which turned crawling babies into cleaning implements. I'm sure a follow overhead isn't hard. He loves to experiment and create his inventions that are truly unnecessary for anyone to use in their daily life. They are in relation from previous few years of a strong relationship. Matty is a product designer and entrepreneur who, funnily enough, found success after he decided to specialize in "unnecessary inventions." Follow. Or the iDangle, a "NASA-grade" suction cup on a plastic wire that hangs from your ceiling and holds your smartphone so you can scroll through Twitter and Instagram in bed without awkwardly craning your neck or making your screen do that annoying rotate-flip thing. Each useless invention combines a carefully crafted balancing act of being potentially useful in problem-solving yet truly unnecessary. Yep I'm with Daria, no batteries version Umbrella hat. They were constantly meeting all of his needs in order for him to pursue his goals. The true double pits to chesty. The Super Bowl is like end-all-be-all of marketing campaigns, so thats always sort of been a bucket list item, Benedetto said. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Violette is often the test audience when Benedetto comes up with an idea. It was directed by Kenneth Fink and written by John Romano. ": 40 Hilarious Before-And-After Pictures, As Shared By These Women With A Sense Of Humor (New Pics), Woman Buys Ex-Hoarder's Home With All Of Their Belongings, Spends 4 Years Cleaning When Relatives Start Demanding Heirlooms They Didn't Want, Chefs Are Sharing 30 Common Cooking Mistakes We Need To Avoid, 50 Times People Had A Beautiful Tattoo Idea And It Got Executed Perfectly, Employee Maliciously Complies To Work Only His 8 1/2 Hours, Makes The Company Lose $85k Per Year, AITA? © 2022 Global News, a division of Corus Entertainment Inc. Ex-husband of Edmonton soldier who tried to kill their children plans to sue Canadian military on Facebook, Ex-husband of Edmonton soldier who tried to kill their children plans to sue Canadian military on Twitter. The final product will be unveiled on the airwaves on Super Bowl Sunday. Gone are the days of wasting two hands to hold your iPhone and an ice cold beverage! Its always a good time for an (almost) fresh nugget. Matt's mustache doesn't work so well. Today is a very special day because I have taken a step out of the Unnecessary Studio to introduce my newest collection of inventions that you absolutely were not asking for to help solve the problems you really do not have! Burlington, VT 05401. Online comments may return when we have better tech tools for managing them. Our newest oversized futuristic sunglasses are equipped with ultra convenient chopstick arms that pop off at a moments notice. To criticize, correct or praise our reporting, please send us a letter to the editor. His inventions ideas come from all corners of the internet from online memes, pop culture moments, lifestyle trends. His Girlfriend/boyfriends name is Not Available. Woman Takes DNA Test For Fun Only To Discover Her Long-Term Boyfriend Is Her Full Sibling, Woman Flabbergasted At Thrift Store's Prices, Calls Them Out By Sharing 14 Examples, "I Just Said Thank You And Left": Mans Nice Gesture Is Praised After Pizza Hut Driver Got A $20 Tip On A $938 Order, 50 Times People Were So Surprised With How Perfectly Things Lined Up, They Just Had To Document It, Woman Is Upset That Neighbors Shed Is Too Big, Calls Inspector, Regrets It When They Maliciously Comply, European Is Shocked To Learn How American Suburbs Work, Goes Online To Ask Some Accurate Questions, "Never Come Back To My Restaurant": Chef Bans Rude Restaurant Patrons And Gives $1,350 Bill To 22 Y.O. He has worked with some of the worlds biggest brands, such as Amazon, Disney, Dunkin and many more to bring new inventions and engaging social content. "I have a boyfriend." He says he was directly inspired to create the vacuum after watching an episode of The Office, where disgraced corporate CEO David Wallace (Andy Buckley) invents a toy vacuum called the Suck It.. Time Is Up. Full cutlery expansion sets coming summer 2032! In addition to his 60 seconds of fame, Captain Morgan also gave Benedetto a gift that most football fans can only dream of. (Closed), I Create Functional And Decorative Art On Functional Items That People Can Use Every Day, And Here Are My Newest 23 Works, Hey Pandas, What Are Your Most Useful Travel Tips? Benedetto has made a name for himself online by solving problems that dont really exist by creating products that no-one is asking for.. 331 following. My name is Matt Benedetto, and I am a self-taught product designer that is on a quest to invent useless things that help solve everyday problems that do not actually exist, called Unnecessary Inventions. He has more than4.9 million followers on his "I woke up the next day and had 1,600 followers, and I was like, What the fuck?" She launched her company Myrtle & Maude with her boyfriend Matty Johnson. 773 posts. Hes tried to curb Lego-inflicted injury before with his invention of Lego Socks essentially socks equipped with a Lego base footpad that are designed to spare your tender tootsies from unseen pieces of brick hiding in the carpet. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. The product exists solely in the form of a single prototype, which isn't for sale: Red with white polka dots, it's essentially a mouth-size shower curtain that hangs from your nostrils. Follow along to see what he will invent next! Hi, Im Matty Benedetto, and let me introduce to you my new invention that I launched on Kickstarter This is the Jigsaw Puzzle Coffee Table The first & only coffee table that you cant actually use until you figure out the jigsaw puzzle surface! Even if I'm just enjoying it, that's enough for me. "All you'd have to do is move the weaves a little bit to get around it," Benedetto says. He calls it the "Lego Suck It!" "Picture the feeling of stepping on Legos that are all over . Verified. Turning Wallaces idea into reality meant Benedetto modified a Shop-Vac to include a canister attachment for the building bricks. The SockNoMore Bending over to take off your socks is so 2019! The Estimated Net worth is $80K USD $85k. Home > ; 2020 > ; March Friday 06 March 2020 Hatton, Kang share lead on a tough day at Bay Hill; Lightning try to reel in East-leading Bruins "When he was a little kid, no matter what he did, I could never come up with a punishment that would work," Mary Anne recalls. Matt Benedetto touching base with my latest batch of Unnecessary Inventions. You can change your preferences. Its an 18-inch punch bowl thats got LED lights. I Went On Vacation With My Friend And Her Family, They Kicked Me Out So I Got My Own Room And Stayed On, 30 Of The Most Spine-Chilling Things Kids Have Ever Said, As Shared In This Viral Twitter Thread, Dad Overhears A Conversation Between His New Wife And His Son, Cancels The Mothers Day Celebration Hed Planned, Guy Puts In His "Notice Of Immediate Resignation" After Boss Disregards Their Verbal Agreement, Warns Others To Always Write Things Down, "An Entitled Mother Insists That I 'Share' My Nintendo Switch With Her Child On My Flight", 50 Frightening Pics That Make Us Want To Stay As Far Away From The Ocean As Possible (New Pics). It connects to the internet so its going to have a live score of the game. Ok": Employee Leaves Work During An Emergency Because Manager Wouldn't Approve His Overtime, Clueless Director Calls For A Meeting Over Mass Resignation After Company Cancels WFH, Employee Explains It In A Way He Would Understand. My name is Matty and I am the evil genius behind Unnecessary Inventions! Also, we have no idea about his brother and sister, and we dont know their names either. Scott was hiding in the back seat of the helicopter during the shoot. Each invention is created from my design studio in Burlington Vermont. If you find yourself desiring to use my new inventions, you should reevaluate your life immediately. He loves dogs, dark beer and the Boston Red Sox Burlington High School's Return to Downtown Prompts Alumni to Recall Earlier Era, New Havens Historic Train Station Has to Get Out of Amtraks Way Literally, Bottom Line: Slammed by COVID-19, Womens Pant Maker SheFly Is Back and Raring to Go, What's Good, the annual city guide to Burlington, Author and Painter Richard Alther on Life, Death and His New Novel, 'Bedside Matters', Vermont Museum Leaders Reflect on the Past and Pandemic Present to Rethink the Future, Page 32: Short Takes on Five Vermont Books. Want to discuss? Each week from . Join over 825K+ people who get good news in their inbox 6 days a week, for free! Each week from the Unnecessary Design Studio in Burlington Vermont, Matty develops 1-3 brand new fake consumer products using diverse production methods from 3D printing, sewing, mold making, wood working, laser cutting, and whatever else he can get his hands on. The high suction vacuum will ensure that every brick gets sucked up from your floors and swiftly deposited into the clear tube as each Lego piece cascades down and gets sorted into their different sizes. Together, the rum company and Benedetto came up with the Super Bowl Punch Bowl. Lyrics If I was your best friend I'd never let you go We could go to places we ain't never been before Maybe take a chance or we'd never ever know I've got time on my hands and I wanna spend more. He rose to fame by sharing his unnecessary inventions and product designs. After posting this online, I had thousands of comments of people saying, like, "Oh, I have an uncle at Thanksgiving that needs this." My boyfriend and I just applied at the DNC website. Such arrangements have become more common as more first-year students arrive at school with their own online businesses, according to Robert Letovsky, a professor of business administration and accounting at St. Mike's. Its time to strap on our latest headgear featuring a smartphone mount mere inches from your face to binge all the shows you desire. If Benedetto's FingerTrack (a miniature treadmill for your fingers) or FingerBeanies (tiny knit caps to keep your fingertips warm) were real, one could easily envision them being hawked on late-night TV alongside such modern marvels as the Shake Weight, the Tiddy Bear and the Snuggie real items that likewise offer elaborately dumb solutions to what are, at best, negligible problems. I was thinking if one has long hair, it could get tangled in the blades. They are in relation from previous few years of a strong relationship. "I'm an artist, and it's an art ish. Also, we have no information about his son and daughter. Hey Pandas, Post A Picture Of A Cat Being Naughty, 30 Pictures Of Beautiful Bangladeshi People By Mou Aysha (New Pics), 79 Surreal Images Of Sneakers Placed In Some Very Interesting Locations By Carlos Jimnez Varela. Fathers name is Not Available. The item, the Captain Morgan Super Bowl Punch Bowl, is stirred by a local hand: Matty Benedetto, the whiz-kid creative force and social media star behind the Unnecessary Inventions brand. Matty Benedetto. Mittens are great during the winter except you can never flip someone offuntil now! We will not publish or share your email address in any way. Matty frequently makes videos where he invents a new unnecessary household item. "'Why are you eating a burrito sideways?'" I Went On Vacation With My Friend And Her Family, They Kicked Me Out So I Got My Own Room And Stayed On, "Lost In History": 50 Pictures That Might Change Your Perspective On The 20th Century (New Pics), 30 Informative And Fun Food Charts For Anyone Trying To Eat Smarter, Someone Asks "What Makes You Not Want To Have Kids?" He has recently worked in certain organizations where he probably got a respectable wage. Benedetto's new venture was growing exponentially. Your IP: Input your search keywords and press Enter. And I think that's part of the reason why it's blowing up: If I was just another brand trying to hawk products at you, you'd scroll past because it's stupid. I'm the designer who makes those @unnecessaryinventions Burlington VT. www.unnecessaryinventions.com. You can check out my previous cool invention posts on Bored Panda here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, here, and here. You can change your preferences. Its unclear what the future will hold for the Lego Suck It, as Benedetto has dubbed it. Matt DiBenedetto's wife showed her disapproval after he grew a mustache for a throwback weekend in Darlington last year. Benedetto didn't walk again for almost two years. He rarely has any intention of putting such sample products into production. His Instagram account has 1.6M+ followers. Let us know what you think! Author, Community member. He also runs a popular Youtube Channelwhere he uploads his inventions and experiments. Some . On the other hand, he is the organizer behind Unnecessary Inventions. Benedetto draws an important distinction between "unnecessary" and "useless." We respect your privacy. Also, we have no idea about his brother and sister, and we dont know their names either. From his profession, Benedetto surely makes a good sum of money that help him preserve a net worth of six figures. A post shared by Unnecessary Inventions (@unnecessaryinventions) on Dec 17, 2019 at 1:56pm PST. Matty Benedetto is a famous social media personality, TikTokstar, Instagram Star, and Youtube star from The United States. Matty Benedetto Community member I, Matt Benedetto, have been cooped up all summer long in the Unnecessary Inventions laboratory, creating a brand new batch of inventions that solve problems that don't actually exist, with products you really didn't ask for! Matty Benedetto here the evil genius behind Unnecessary Inventions. Each week from the Unnecessary Design Studio in Burlington Vermont, Matty develops 1-3 brand new fake consumer products using diverse production methods from 3D printing, sewing, mold making, wood working, laser cutting, and whatever else he can get his hands on. This self-described Evil Genius is the master of his domain through his internet property, Unnecessary Inventions but his roots in action sports stared as a kid on the message boards of newschoolers.com. Start writing! Chicken nuggets, anytime anytime. Start writing! Still, items such as StubStoppers tiny yellow hard hats that fit over your big toes to guard against painful stubs have easier solutions beat when it comes to entertainment value. . And for more details, we can also visit The Kelly Clarkson Show YouTube channel. Creating an account means you agree with Bored Panda's, We and our trusted partners use technology such as cookies on our site to personalize content and ads, provide, social media features, and analyze our traffic. Be sure to follow along for all of my funny inventions as I continue to solve the worlds unnecessary problems with my genius ideas, and check out my previous post on Bored Panda here. Her boyfriend took her breath away again when he revealed an engagement ring and asked for her hand in marriage. Unnecessary Inventions videos for LADbible and other online media outlets have been viewed millions of times. The steely-eyed look of determination is the best part. After high school, Matt followed his more seasoned brother to St. Mikes. On the other hand, he is the organizer behind Unnecessary Inventions. AGT 2022 Participant Matty Benedetto Age and Wiki Matty Benedetto appears to be 32 years old by all accounts as he was 29 years old in the year 2019. Strap in and let your mind (and hands!) Performance & security by Cloudflare. The articulating arms allow you to slide the phone up and away during ad breaks & the credits while simultaneously being able to rotate the phone when you want to browse social media. His boyhood was wonderful, surrounded by a lot of care and love from his parents. Benedetto says hes not a huge football guy, so when it comes to cheering for a team, he admits hell have to wing it. Fight boredom with iPhones and iPads here. says Benedetto. Your feedback will help us improve the article. Now, his relationship is perfect. Please provide your email address and we will send your password shortly. Insert your AirPod just as you would into your regular ear as it hangs perfectly from the included lanyard. We have no more Information about his Father; we will try to collect information and update soon. He is currently crowdfunding the Voyage Sleep Mask, a companion to the pillow. 5:17. Cloudflare Ray ID: 7a2889f49a6fca75 In early February, Matt and Taylor went on a cruise. On the suggestion of a Reddit user, Benedetto made his next invention, the Anywhere Hook: a plastic coat hanger that attaches to the back of your shirt collar so you never have to tie your coat around your waist. ", The inventions might also not be that profitable, he suggests: "I think, the people that say they want to buy and the people that actually would, there's probably not a huge overlap.". So, its like, everything altogether has been the dream campaign of mine, he said. Luckily your arms are saved thanks to our debut harness featuring two conveniently placed hands at the optimal reading angle. I am on a quest to find nonexistent problems and solve them with unnecessary products. GrianneDoherty33 @griannedoherty3 6 minutes ago "How can ripping him apart from the only real family he knows be a good thing?" . Benedetto readily admits that chindogu is an inspiration for Unnecessary Inventions, sometimes a direct one. Taylor competed in a lip sync battle in front of a crowd, and she won! How would you rate the quality of the article? But being a self-proclaimed captain of the Internet with close to no activity on social media, scrolling through the web for a living and sharing its treasures was always at the back of her head. He also sometimes names them, as he did with the Heels Wheels high heels on roller-skate wheels. Seems doable though. The Bored Panda iOS app is live! Not much is known about his family and his personal Relationship. You can change your preferences. BURLINGTON, Vt. (WCAX) - Burlington's Matty Benedetto is well-known for his silly, clever, and appropriately named "Unnecessary Inventions." The self-proclaimed 'evil genius' has millions of. Our collection sports every feature you would see on a typical carry on bag from telescoping handle, locking system, ultra-fast wheels, and a gorgeous interior print. He has his own website He is the author of the book "101 Unnecessary Inventions". If you don't know who Matty Benedetto is yet, he's a product designer who creates funny inventions that solve problems that don't actually exist. Become a minimalist youve always wanted to be and never sacrifice for quality. Wherever my seats are in the stadium, whoever is around me, the main team theyre cheering for is the team Im going to adopt for the day.. From Avocado on a Stick to the Cuisine Curtain and the Tear-Rings, these are just a few of the Unnecessary Inventions that have taken the internet by storm countless times and have become a staple for . So, when Captain Morgan reached out to the self-proclaimed evil genius about a Super Bowl spot, it was a no-brainer. Benedetto says he constantly receives inquiries about purchasing his inventions. Woman Takes DNA Test For Fun Only To Discover Her Long-Term Boyfriend Is Her Full Sibling . of 2. Your account is not active. "So whatever is occupying my mind, I just sort of peck away at it until I figure out how to make money and make a living at it.". Copyright 2022 WCAX. Check your inbox, and click on the link to activate your account. He is hugelypopular among the youth. Matty Benedetto. Internet Culture. Matty Benedetto is a famous social media personality, TikTokstar, Instagram Star, and Youtube star from The United States.