Fci Bennettsville Famous Inmates, Articles M

No wonder why he drinks so much as I heard he has failing organs because of the alcohol. While she welcomed her son Timmy in 2016, she became a mother to Gracelyn in 2019. McKayla Adkins became the youngest castmate to be a part of TLC Unexpected at 15 years old. also werent others suspecting she got divorced? It featured the below photo along with the name Kay Tenney from her Facebook. Together, they had a son named Timothy but were not done yet. McKayla then moved back into her grandparents' house, leaving Caelan by himself. Maybe if she wasnt such a brat to Caelen and his mother Shelly things would be different. I couldnt even enjoy time with my baby. She is a YouTuber and young mom vlogger famously recognized for sharing stories about her teenage pregnancy journey and motherhood on her YouTube channel. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". In April of 2021, she announced that she was engaged to boyfriend Ethan Tenney. What terrible journalism lol. Fans of Unexpected are used to watching McKayla Adkins tackle drama involving her ex Caelan Morrison; however, the 19-year-old is currently facing challenges unrelated to baby-daddy drama. Then they found out they were expecting and shared it with the world. Also, if you were so creeped out, why stay for THREE years and ANOTHER baby/birth??!! At the time of this writing, that has not yet transpired, and considering Adkins has relied on her online presence to make ends meet, it's unclear what the young mom plans to do next. They said she could have spent that money on his kids. If Tim and Cindy would stop making every decision McKayla makes okay then she may grow up some and make an effort to raise her kids with their Father. For those of you who love TLCs Unexpected, I dont know how.. In a series of TikTok videos posted over the weekend, the now 21-year-old called those behind theTLC reality show evil and accused them of sexualizing her, the other minor cast members and their young children. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Hence, there was an uproar on Reddit, shaming McKayla for her unhealthy habits. Baby boy Tenney was not due until May but McKayla had been actively trying to induce labor for twenty-four hours. McKayla Adkins has decided to keep her children out of the spotlight. Unfortunately, McKayla later lost the baby due to miscarriage. The Real Reason McKayla Adkins Left Unexpected, Adkins has manufactured drama just to remain relevant. She has welcomed her third child into the world. She signed or had someone sign a contract for 3 seasons. Shes a train wreck! /r/TLCUnexpected is a subreddit to discuss everything related to the TLC reality TV series, "Unexpected"! And, her grandparents need to stop saying Caelan is never there but every time he tries to come see his kids, they say not now. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. McKayla explains that she was diagnosed with PTSD, which she says is what her anxiety and depression stem from. I can tell you the difference if youre really that fucking confused. Stop, McKayla said in one video. It's an only fans ThAts out there for people to find and subscribe to. When TLC watchers first met McKayla, her family, and her then-boyfriend, Caelan Morrison, they tried to make things work as a family. Like why choose me to be on this dumb show if you barely show my footage? Raise your hand if you're overwhelmed Fans of Unexpected are used to watching McKayla Adkins' tackle drama involving her ex Caelan Morrison; however, the 19-year-old is currently facing challenges unrelated to baby-daddy drama.. McKayla shared a video update with fans to her YouTube channel on Monday where she revealed that her "life has been crazy lately." YupThis for sure wreaks of a money grabshe even said it herself, she thought she would be rich by season 3, and that didnt happen and now here she comes with these crazy allegations. Crying because you made such good grades before but now thats all gone to pieces because nursing school is different. Amanda has been a professional freelance writer for over a decade. I had a producer up in my f**king s**t while I was trying to breastfeed my son, like literally face into t**ies, basically. She also thought about doing a home birth. ?/ What's her record for being in a house/apartment and living with someone? Until youve been in a nursing program you cant judge those who are. Unexpecteds McKayla Adkins says that people look down on mothers that do certain things for money. Veronica Sharp has 1683 posts and counting. Be careful she might try to have a 3rd baby to stay on the ahow. She told fans that she is expecting her third child, flaunted a small baby bump, and addressed concerns about her two other children. Are they still married or have they parted ways? Apparently, the star was filming the clip in front of her kitchen counter. That 1 problem her grandparents contribute to. Someone probably told her No, and now shes traumatized. I seem to recall that she was posting nearly nude photos on Twitter to promote her page. McKayla Adkins is officially a mother of three. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Or she may have changed her name on Facebook to make it harder to find her. I mean, NO ONE WARNED HER! By using this site, you agree to the Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. (**sarcasm**) You wont find a cooler, more chill dude on the planet. McKayla claimed that the producers told the girls different things to get them to sign on. But there are bigger changes than her hair going on. But, going from two to three has been a challenge. I mean, yes Caelan is trying to do the right thing by working and providing for his family. She says that the hardest part was the pain. Her grandparents are enabling her. Im not saying Caelan and Shelly are completely right but they are a lot more level headed than you. This interview would sound more valid if she wasnt posting half naked pictures for money on Onlyfans. So if you like working single moms and . I don't have time for myself. No doubt! They all enable each other. What is the matter with her? McKayla gave birth to a baby boy on April 28, 2022. Your babies daddy and his mom want to be involved in their lives but you have to be a brat about sharing custody. And she said people told her it was going to suck the life out of her but nobody told her it would be hard? That difference is CONSENT. Looks like she succeeded. ", After discussing her 2020 breakup on YouTube, McKayla Adkins reportedly took to social media to announce that she was "deleting all social media and quitting YouTube," per theDaily Soap Dish.) So, she ran back to her grandparents. Subscribe elevate bunk bed sofa sleeper. I agree. Yet, her Facebook has her married name. The Unexpected former cast member welcomed her third baby on April 28th. McKayla shared an Instagram post with. In contrast, some fans suggested that having a cigarette packet in the house doesnt mean she has been smoking inside. Former Unexpected star McKayla Adkins is a mother again. Go to school, raise your kids. So she knew. Today Hoda Kotb Has Fans Concerned After Cryptic Posts, Vanderpump Rules Stassi Schroeder Expecting Baby #2. Teen Mom: Farrah Abraham Confirms Low Brain Activity. As The Ashley told you last week, McKayla-- who was 16 when she began filming the first season of 'Unexpected'-- posted a series of TikToks calling TLC and show producers "evil" for allegedly sexualizing her, other underage cast members and their children. That's because her storyline on the show was quite eventful. Viewers say that it is distasteful to do things like this especially when youre a mother. Another time, McKayla claims she was forced to not wear a shirt during one of the scenes, and instead had to wear a sports bra that the crew gave her. So living up to him in her eyes wont happen. People said this school Im going to is going to be extremely hard and its going to be pretty much sucking the life out of me, but with two kids, its sucking the life out of me even more. Although they briefly tried to rekindle their relationship, in February of 2020, McKayla released a YouTube video entitled "We broke up. She was not too happy with the way the cast was treated and went on a TikTok rant. Unexpected star McKayla Adkins is under fire for spending $2500 on a wig. They dont have a great track record. However, she knows that shell get the hang of it. He was being lectured for being a human that cant be at work and at home at the same time. The Apple doesnt fall very far from the tree. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". If she owned a house records would pop up with her as an owner. It was purchased by someone else of course. McKayla needs to grow the hell up, act like an adult, and be a parent. Personally, I dont think she has the intelligence to be admitted to any nursing program and I am wondering if she is in a medical assistant program (no disrespect to medical assistants). Money grab. "I just feel like I'm not giving my kids the attention they need. Unexpected: McKayla Adkins Makes Big Changes Im tired of being scared of them. And she no longer has any more debt. Hours and hours of filming interviewsjust for the footage to be cut off. In many states, once you complete those classes, you then have to take part in a lottery to be admitted to the nursing program. In any case, TLC Unexpected fans were quite upset at this reveal and shunned her through their social media handles. Oh cry me a river. She has revealed that she's struggling in more ways than one. The two got married in the blink of an eye last May but McKayla suffered a miscarriage shortly after. She also stated that her grandparents sometimes help her babysit the kids because they are the only people she trusts. But the fact that so many people have issues with TLC and their production teams seems incredibly telling . She lived in the Duplex across the street from Tim/Cindy for a year, and had 2-3 people living with her. McKayla gave birth to a baby boy on April 28, 2022. She cant feel oversexualized by being told to wear a sports bra instead of a shirt? So, theres a good chance people wont be seeing a picture of the little guy. The 22-year-old YouTuber and former reality star has struggled with the ability to enjoy life over the years, so hopefully she has found a life balance that is working for her. She had a pregnancy scare one month before she and Caelan got pregnant with baby #2. Hide the Machetes, weve seen this one played out before. The next biggest surprise among McKaylas updates was her revealing that she went to bartending school then became a bartender & work at a dope bar! As McKaylas followers are well aware, she has been very active with her OnlyFans account, and she genuinely seemed to be doing very well with it. But, it seems like she went with getting medication and didnt give birth at home. Though she is not showcasing the baby just yet, she did share a short clip of Ethan holding his son on TikTok. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Shelly said you were broken. She was progressing so fast the medicine couldnt keep up. Yet, she was somewhat numb at the end. However, another added: Idk man shes still got him on her instagram and she totally seems like she would be the type to delete everything if they werent together anymore. I have been a single mom, and while I only had one child, I somehow managed to work a full time job to support the two of us, go to school, and do what I had to do to take care of both of us every day. Mckaylas grandfather raised his kids, worked, continued to work, and raised his grandkids. #taxpayersnightmare. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Get out of here! Many, many intelligent people are not admitted because of this. And, he seems respectful. Read on for more details. She is also a blogger and social media influencer who has earned an estimated net worth of between $1 and $5 million. If thats how she chooses to provide its her choice and her right to do so. Since their breakup, Adkins and Morrison have had an on-and-off romance while co-parenting their children. I agree there is something wrong with this girl, like Shelly said this little girl is broken. If her grandparents would tell her to grow up, be a parent, and consider herself lucky to have a boyfriend who WANTS to parent and support his children, this story would probably be very different. Former Unexpected Star McKayla Adkins Announces Shes Pregnant with Her Third Child, Two Weeks After Revealing Her Engagement, The Latest on Vanderpump Rules Couple Ariana Madix and Tom Sandovals Split, Former Star of The Challenge Stephen Bear Receives 21-Month Jail Sentence For Sharing Sex Tape of Georgia Harrison; Refuses to Apologize For His Actions, EXCLUSIVE! Does this girl know anything? After McKayla was done with the show, she continued with her YouTube channel but also had some words about her time on the series. Her passions include music, animals, Disney, iced coffee, summer, and bad reality TV, especially Housewives and Vanderpump Rules. She shouldve thought about that before popping out 2 kids before the age of 18, thinking life was going to be sunshine and roses, and that her grandparents would raise the babies. I just cant understand this. Also, if youre getting a job and working, your excuse of your kids not seeing you will still be the scenario. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience.