Amanda Blake Net Worth At Death, Grantchester Sidney And Violet Kiss, Articles M

), Jett Andrew, Jett Daniel, Jett Michael, Jett David, Jett bryant, Jett Mason, Jett Mario, Jett Roman? Ben 14. You will have a one-of-a-kind gift that will make him special, whether you choose one based on religion, family ties, or simply names you like. It sounds far away, but it's really just five years from now. Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. Our last name ends with er. Congratulations on your impending arrival of a son! As a young boy, Jett inspired the name of the Gungan species. They are fine together and using the name you love AND such a meaningful one trumps perfect flow anyway. "Giant" was a 1952 novel written by Edna Ferber and made into a 1956 film starring Rock Hudson, Elizabeth Taylor, and James Dean as Jett Rink (Dean died while the movie was in post-production). Simple! A middle name or second name is the name or names between your given name (first name) and your surname, also called family name (last name). Si vous souhaitez personnaliser vos choix, cliquez sur Grer les paramtres de confidentialit. I think I would use a 2 syllable mn. It means "ardent" or "fiery." It has also been connected to the Dutch surname de Raedt, which means "advisor." Hence, Rhett also means "advice" or . inconvenience as your child matures into an adult. Jett Williams (born Antha Belle Jett)American singer; daughter of singer Hank Williams. m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m) Practical Tips & Advice For Everyday Parenting. Simply put, picking the ideal name for your unique new child can be difficult. You wont believe these 99 retro-cool, hipster vintage boy names! Hans - "God is gracious". A diminutive form of Elizabeth. It was a way to recognise different families. Last Name Lawrence #8. A babys name on paper can sound dramatically different to the way it sounds when you say each name out loud. 1997-2023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. Alfred 12. if (interstitialSlot) interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); 4. Below is a list of unique middle names for Andrew with 3 syllables. Jett Continued Girl Jett Origin: Mineral name Description: Aviation enthusiast John Travolta put this fast-paced name in the lexicon when he used it for his late son, and George Lucas followed suit. Jett is an unusual given name for women but a very prominent surname for both adults and children (#2930 out of 150436, Top 2%). It could be someone who has passed or a living family member who means a lot to the parents. Archived discussions are usually a bit older and not as active as other community content. Jett is the 1,940th most prevalent name in the history of the world. Be sure to know the meaning of the name you are gonna pick and be sure it is encouraging and positive. We keep them up because there are a ton of great conversations here and we believe you deserve to see them all. Archer 5. Jett is a fair-skinned, short young woman, being the smallest of the VALORANT agents prior to Neon's addition. 1992)late son of actors Kelly Preston and John Travolta. I think that's great! Andrew 8. You can optionally generate two baby middle names. I love, love that it is your favourite name and the middle is such a meaningful honour name. Faye - "Loyalty". & her name is Jackie. Say the names out loud with Jett at the start. Aspirational: with tales of a particular middle name, #6. If you feel a message or content violates these standards and would like to request its removal please submit the following information and our moderating team will respond shortly. If you like how Jett sounds, you might also like these names that sound like Jett. Doing it this way is less hassle than double-barrelling. If they don't like their first name, they can go by the second name. Group Black's collective includes Essence, The Shade Room and Naturally Curly. What to Expect supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownership. think "Cervati". Here are a few suggestions for sibling names that work well with Nathaniel. Go through the list and choose the best name for your baby. googletag.defineSlot('/147246189,428601392/nameslist.org_native_multiplex', ['fluid'], 'div-gpt-ad-1673874379967-0').addService(googletag.pubads()); if(window.innerWidth>=1000) { The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff. For example, choose the middle names you want for Jett from the list below and jot them down on a piece of paper. Group Owners uphold the core values of the brand by reporting content that violates the community guidelines. You can use the initials to make cool words. If you have more than one middle name you love and cant choose between, add them both! First Name Jett #2. Short and cute middle names for Jett: Jett Dina Meaning of Dina is Lord of the Poor or Valleyis used particulary in Polish and English is of Celtic, Latin and Hebrew origin. Do you need to stick to a family tradition? Anyone/anything else youd like to honor with the middle name? He has cameos in both Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith as a young Jedi Padawan named Zett Jukassa. OF THE BABY NAME JETT. Logan: This Scottish name means "little hollow". Our middle name finder is the easiest way to choose a middle name. MistyADL 8 yr. ago. The first name Jett was given to a child in March 15th, 1875, according to the Social Security Administrations birth record database. Enter the baby name. Sawyer and Livia. For example, you could have a middle name that reminds you of your heritage or. It can also have a bearing on a child, what their name means. Adele. Tayton came from English-American, meaning of Tayton is "A Bringer of Happiness". Your post will be hidden and deleted by moderators. It can also have a bearing on a child, what their name means. 2005)son of Ironman Grant Kenny and swimmer Lisa Curry. } Initially it was used as a surname, and as a surname it functions until today. Middle Names For Boys Ace Aiden Alan Alton Andrew Anthony Apollo Arthur Blake Bodhi Booker Bowie Brian Caleb Charles Chase Christopher Conrad Drake Drew Edward Eli Emerson Felix Finley Flynn. [6] She has white hair, which she ties in a bun on the back. Jett originates in English language and means "gemstone". What about Marcus instead of Mark? 2: Jett is of English origin. There isn't really an overused nickname for Logan, but options include 'Logie,' 'Lolo,' or 'Lo.'. Aden Theodore. We have decided to name our son Jett, but we aren't sure about a middle name. I have seen it before, but it isn't very common. There you have it - 100 middle names for Sawyer, different ways to spell Sawyer, and brother and sister name for sawyer. ga('create', 'UA-54567501-1', 'auto'); 2005-2023Everyday Health, Inc., a Ziff Davis company. Benjamin VanHoose. We have decided to name our son Jett, but we aren't sure about a middle name. googletag.display(interstitialSlot); He feels comfortable and happy when he is an exceptional friend to someone. (female) MIDDLE NAME PAIRINGS Jett Titan (J.T. Jett is a nickname for Jethro, a Hebrew name that means "overflowing" or "plenty." People believe that the name of their children can have an impact on their future success in life. Keep generating baby names and you are sure to find the perfect middle name! Jett has a gentle touch and is a charming, elegant name. Over time, it has held a steady place as a generally favored and well-loved name for boys. Jett is an uncommonly occurring first name for men but a very prominent last name for all people (#2930 out of 150436, Top 2%). Emmett is an awesome first name for a handsome baby boy. Heres our list: If you have already decided on Jett as the middle name you might be looking for the perfect first name as Jett makes a great middle name. Here is a list of cute and funny nicknames for Jett, most of which seem to be great. Consider Jett for ones that can be given nicknames when they are grouped together. I understand the funny sounding middle names ha it's hard to pick a middle for that. A childs middle name is a great way to celebrate your family heritage or even, You could be remembering a loved one that is no longer here or. Jett Jameson (sp? If only I can get him to agree to it! The Top Baby Name is. That's it! If [name_u]Jett[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] sounds too weird, we are considering [name_m]Drake[/name_m] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] also. Nathaniel and Rebecca. Our middle name finder is the easiest way to choose a middle name. In terms of popularity, Jett ranked 3474th for girls and 244th for boys. Meaning of Dina is Lord of the Poor or Valley is used particulary in Polish and English is of Celtic, Latin and Hebrew origin. sounds together. The name has been common in Continental Europe since the Early Middle Ages. What about Marcus instead of Mark, I thought of that even Marco.. but haven't been able to get DH to agree to it , Markus or Marcus would work, as would Marcel, Marcellus or Marco. A Group Owner is a member that has initiated the creation of a group to connect with other members to share their journey through the same pregnancy & baby stages. b babysamp2021 Contemplating naming our baby boy Jett (my grandfather's initials were JET and he was a super influential person in my life). She added that Jett is "my great great great grandmothers name" while James . What do you think? At one point, middle names were often the mother's maiden name. Jett Continued Boy perfect way to keep both parents happy if you are spoilt for choice. So we really love the name Jack despite how popular it is. Jett is predominantly a masculine English name with the meaning Jet Black. It might be a stone or an aeroplane. connect your new baby to a special tradition. In fact, many of the names currently creeping up the charts may find themselves in the top 100 or top 50 five years from now. Sawyer and Freya. Her bangs are rather long and remain stably locked. Your email address will not be published. Often people can make the middle name a nickname later on or even you can put the initials together to form a new name, for example, Jett Carlo could become JC! Picking the correct middle name is extremely important. Professional motocross rider who is known for riding for GEICO Honda. 2-Syllable Middle Names. I was also going to suggest [name_m]Coleson[/name_m]. Marge - "Pearl". We have 2 boys already named Jericho and Jonah. We have our top 10 here! googletag.defineSlot('/147246189,428601392/nameslist.org_320x100_anchor_mobile', [[320,100],[320,50],[300,100],[300,50],[320,80],[300,75]], 'nameslist_org_1000x100_anchor_responsive').addService(googletag.pubads()); Here are 8 things important considerations to take into account: A middle name with meaning is always more powerful than without, especially if that meaning is personal to you and your family. Fill out the form and click generate to start generating middle names. Clara - this old Filipino baby girl name means "illustrious.". }); Here is the best list of middle names that goes with Jett. inView.offset(-300); I tend to like short middle names for boys better, but nothing wrong with long ones. However, because there are so many options, you should select the ones that sound the most appealing to you. Shes an active parent who enjoys indoor and outdoor adventures with her family. Jett Travolta (b. Take into account your babys full initials, 7. The Garrison is used chiefly in English. As a side note, our random name generator can generate up to 2 middle names at a time. Believe it or not, a persons given name can reveal a great deal about them. Jett continues its fast ascent up the baby-name charts, where it has been since the turn of the century. Group Owners uphold the core values of the brand by reporting content that violates the community guidelines. There aren't very many 4-syllable names in general, and even fewer that go well with Aden! Nathaniel and Zachary. He truly is strong, the name has meaning behind it for me. googletag.defineSlot('/147246189,428601392/nameslist.org_300x600_sticky_sidebar_desktop', [[300,600],[160,600],[300,250],[300,300],[120,600]], 'nameslist_org_300x600_sticky_sidebar_desktop').addService(googletag.pubads()); (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ Aden Emmanuel. googletag.pubads().enableSingleRequest(); Remove any name that sounds odd, weird, or hard. Some of the named on our first name list included Pax, Miles, or Skyler, but when paired with "Jett" they sound humerous (Jett Pax!) Middle Names For Boys Ace Aiden Alan Alton Andrew Anthony Apollo Arthur Blake Bodhi Booker Bowie Brian Caleb Charles Chase Christopher Conrad Drake Drew Edward Eli Emerson Felix Finley Flynn. It also has American origins where "Jay +Den" means Jaybird and English origins where it means "Jade.". Bacca is used especially in English, Bacca means "Kranich, Stork and Crane" came from Sanskrit. For girls, I like elegant names as middle names. I think I would use a 2 syllable mn. Phoenix Benedicta. Its origin is in Old English and Irish, Garrison means "Son of Garret, Column of Conquest or Spear Fortified Town". Would you consider putting another middle - a 2-syllable middle - before [name_m]Cole[/name_m]? The only mn I can think of at the moment is Jett Ryan or Jett Bryan!! I know people who have three middle names. The first, middle, and last names should fit correctly together. Multiple middle names are very popular across the globe and are the perfect way to keep both parents happy if you are spoilt for choice. googletag.defineSlot('/147246189,428601392/nameslist.org_1100x280_top_billboard_desktop', [[970,250],[728,90],[970,90],[1100,200],[1000,200],[1000,250],[980,240],[980,120],[970,200],[950,90],[728,250]], 'nameslist_org_1100x280_top_billboard_desktop').addService(googletag.pubads()); Middle Names For Girls. On her Instagram Story Wednesday, the former Olympic gymnast, 29 . Traditional Middle Names Anne or Ann: A name of Jewish origin that means "gracious" Marie: Lady of the sea or lady of sorrow Claire: Bright and clear Jane: God is gracious Sue: Associated with the lily flower because lilies grew in the Biblical city of Susa in Persia Zoe: It means "life" in Greek Lee: Chinese for "plum" Kate: Pure or clear } else { Group Leaders communicate with staff moderators and escalate potential violations for review, but they dont moderate discussions. Phoenix Azariah- Helped by God. A Few Of My Personal Favorite Middle Names For Everett. One of the most important decisions you will make is what to name your child. Jett Anthony Jett CharlesJett HenryJett IgnatiusJett LawrenceJett MichaelJett MatthewJett PhilipJett RichardJett VincentJett William, DEFINITELY NOT RIKER SINCE LAST NAME ENDS IN ER, Love Ryker, don't love that your last name and Ryker ends in ER though.Jett ElijahJett MichaelJett RyanJett MasonJett LucasJett Mitchell. Contact: 0208 296 9620 A sweet way to include my You can use the second name to honor a family member. Our name generator quickly helps you find the perfect baby middle name based on your already chosen baby girl name or baby boy names. In 2021, 1 in 1,289 baby males and 1 in 40,443 baby girls will be born with the name Jett. Sawyer and Layla. For example, Jett Aaron. Sebastian: Meaning "venerable" or "revered". Middle names help distinguish between other people who have the same first and last name, including other family members. How To Choose A Middle Name For Benjamin. All rights reserved. I am hoping to use [name_m]Cole[/name_m] for our sons middle name because its my mothers maiden name and she passed away recently. Jax, Jean, Jett, Joel, Joy, Jude, June . Search Names. I adore this name. Jett is often given the following nicknames: If you like these names, check out our post on names that go with Jeffrey. There were 44 newborn girls called Jett in 2021 compared to 1,443 baby boys. Here is a full list of middle names that go with the baby name Jett. Just a suggestion. 150 Middle Names For Girls With One, Two, And Three Syllables Here is our list of 150 middle names with one, two, and three syllable options that are perfect for little girls: One Syllable Girl Middle Names 1. For instance, choose the middle names that go with Levi from the list above and write them down. A babys name on paper can sound dramatically different to the way it sounds, You may find that it doesnt sound the way it, The perfect name sometimes takes time. I think [name_u]Jett[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] works well. This will be helpful in cultures where the children should have both parent's surnames. A sweet way to include my Mom on a day that will be so hard to not have her with. Also if Ryker has special meaning to you then I think you should go for it! You can also use this name generator for character name ideas. Jett Lucas (born February 17, 1993) is the adopted son of George Lucas. Pairing a babies middle name with a unique meaning is the perfect way to connect your new baby to a special tradition. Phoenix Antonio- of Latin origin meaning 'Worthy of praise'. 1: Jett is an English name of Middle English origin. Pairing a babies middle name with a unique meaning is the perfect way to. 1993)son of filmmaker George Lucas. #6. the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. Explore the world of J names for your little guy with our ultimate list of 233 boy names that start with J! Kickan is form of Kiki in Swedish language. Sawyer and Cassie. Nathaniel and Jessie. Find advice, support and good company (and some stuff just for fun). Here are a few middle name ideas for Levi from each genre: Unique: Wilde, Scout, Legend, Lake, Roux, Fable Old Fashioned: Oswald, Charles, Ansel, Wilford, Leo, Theodore, Charlie, Henry Biblical: Cain, Luke, Noah, Judah, Gideon, Israel, Malachi, Elijah, Josiah, Jericho European: Townes, Heath, Arlo, Oslo, Frederick I'm not really a fan of either name, to be honest, but I'd choose, the most helpful and trustworthy pregnancy and parenting information. You can choose girl names, boy names, or unisex names. Submit your nickname or copy the best name style from the list. Markus or Marcus would work, as would Marcel, Marcellus or Marco. With a total of 1,188 babies born in 2019, 2019 was the year with the most reported use of the first name Jett. His name has been engraved on things and Koa is written on his baby shower letters and books. Jacob: Meaning "supplanter", Jacob is an interesting pick for a middle name. Please whitelist our site to get all the best deals and offers from our partners. Probably the most significant part of naming your child is how the name all sounds together. My husbands first name is Taylor so were using that as babys middle name. check to see that their initials dont sound or look bizarre. 1997-2023 BabyCenter, LLC, a Ziff Davis company. Here are my absolute favourite middle names for Noah: Noah Henry Noah Jackson Noah Theodore Noah Samuel Noah Wyatt Noah Isaac Noah Ezra Noah Charles Noah Israel Noah Nathan Noah Eli Noah Miles Noah Gus Noah Jack Noah Archie Noah Nicholas Noah Brooks Noah Cale Noah Emmett Noah August Noah Burke Noah Archer Noah Everett Noah Elliott Noah Cade Please specify a reason for deleting this reply from the community. How to Choose the Perfect Name to go With Jett, 10 Classic Boy Names That Go Well With Jett, popular boys name and the 4610th most popular girls. 1 End of comments Keep me updated with new comments ADD A COMMENT What to Expect supports Group Black and its mission to increase greater diversity in media voices and media ownership. I think the longer name flows better, but [name_u]Jett[/name_u] [name_m]Cole[/name_m] could work! The name is English. Select the country of origin for the name. Name Meaning for Rhett. Some families have distinctive practices they use to name their firstborn. According to sources, Jett has also been proposed as a nickname for Juliette, and Jet is typically linked to Dutch feminine names that end in -ette. MaybeJett AnthonyEduardoElijahFernandoIsaiahMalachiOliverRicardo, First name of our little guy will be Jett but we need a middle name to go with it! That is a hard one, I like the Jett Mario suggestion. Tim Salem, Frank Cignetti, Jr. and Pat Narduzzi have extended offers to junior tight ends in Michigan, Kentucky, Alabama, Tennessee, California and added a new state to that list today. Phoenix Alexios. Noble: The middle name concept is traced back to Rome. Our default middle name is Henry, since it has been in my family for 3 generations, but we are not opposed to something that sounds better. I am so sorry for your loss. Feel free to come back as often as you need until you find the perfect middle name to match your baby's name. Our last name ends with er. Gardner is prevalently used in English, meaning of Gardner is "Gardener, Keeper of the Garden or Occupational Name" came from English. Here's our list: Jacob Cairo Jacob Melvin Jacob Marcelo Jacob Zavier First Name for Middle Name Jacob If you have already decided on Jacob as the middle name you might be looking for the perfect first name as Jacob makes a great middle name. Of English origin, Jett is certainly differentnot too common but not too unusual either. googletag.pubads().collapseEmptyDivs(); Ouch. . Phoenix Elizabeth-'pledged to God'. Also what do you think of the name Ryker? I am sure our baby name predictions will help you find the baby name possible! For example: What Does The Name Jayden Mean. Here are a few alternative names that could be used in place of Jett. Four syllable middle names for Aden. Select Gender. In other words, there is a 98.102% chance that a person with the name Jett will encounter at least one guy and an 11.384% chance that they will meet at least one girl with the same name if they meet 10,000 people in their lifetime. In a population of 10,000 people, we would anticipate four boys called Jett and zero girls named Jett, assuming the same birth rate and naming preferences as those in 2021. Jett Loie Jett Tory Jett Pete Jett Kele Jett Avon Jett Asie window.googletag = window.googletag || {cmd: []}; Address: 20 - 22 Wenlock Road, London, N1 7GU You can use the second name to honor a family member. If you have more than one middle name you love and cant choose between, add, Multiple middle names are very popular across the globe and are the. Related Posts: 100+ Charming Middle Names For Evelyn by Allnaturalmothering April 23, 2022 A baby girl is a special and wonderful addition to; 130 Timeless Middle Names For Robert by Allnaturalmothering March 29, 2022 Naming your baby is an important and personal decision. Mom.com is dedicated to empowering parents-to-be. Booker 16. Beck 13. Try to avoid names that rhyme or are very similar as this may become a slight. Ive also heard someone name their baby Jett James which i thought was cute. I enjoy how these traditionally male names go so well with the name Jett, despite their differences. The Canon is of English, Old English and Hebrew origin, Canon means "Canon or Priest" is used chiefly in English. Jett Origin: Mineral name Description: Lisa Ling made Jett an option for girls when she gave it to her daughter in 2013. Info. While its one of the most memorable and exciting periods of your life, there are plenty of questions to be asked as well. Well, if you did it's time for another beautiful name because the job of naming your child is only half finished. Some of the named on our first name list included Pax, Miles, or Skyler, but when paired with "Jett" they sound humerous (Jett Pax! #2. I am sure our baby name predictions will help you find the baby name possible! Meaning of Cole is Prince of Red Roses or Coal, chiefly used in English is of Latin and Old Greek origin. googletag.defineSlot('/147246189,428601392/nameslist.org_1000x100_anchor_desktop', [[970,90],[1000,100],[728,90],[990,90],[970,50],[960,90],[950,90],[980,90]], 'nameslist_org_1000x100_anchor_responsive').addService(googletag.pubads()); A Group Leader is a What to Expect community member who has been selected by our staff to help maintain a positive, supportive tone within a group. In fact, Noah reached the #2 spot on the list of popular boy names yet again in 2021! He shares clips from his events and photos of himself riding through Instagram where he has earned over 460,000 followers. Ashton Jett Lastname looks/sounds good to me. If you want an "er" name I like Jett Cooper or Cooper Jett and just call him Jett. Almost every name has a joke just do what u want!! Create an account or log in to participate. Jett Boy's name meaning, origin, and popularity Save to list See your list See the girl version of this name What does Jett mean? 2. The flow sounds fine to me, especially with a last name added on the end. In 2006, Robert was the 11th most popular name for baby boys born in Scotland. Cielo - a name for baby girl with Spanish origin meaning "sky.". Following a conversation with Salem, Jett Zabel from Pierre, South Dakota, announced that he'd received an offer from Pitt, which is his first Division I offer. Say the names out loud with Levi at the beginning. Iesha is a loving mother of 2 beautiful children. Here we enlist our favorite names that go well with James as middle name from all the above-mentioned categories: James Rhett James Cian Sebastian James James Nathan Alexander James Maddox James Colin James Caden James Nathaniel James Tristan James Josiah James Emmett James Brantley James Liam James James Walter James Gabriel James Parker Noah has been a very popular name for boys in recent years and manages to be short, cute, and strong at the same time. "The goal," from the Latin meta, a post used to mark the goal in ancient Roman races. Jett Pangan (born 1968), Filipino singer and guitarist, Jett Thomas (17761817), American military officer and builder, Jett Williams (born 1953), American country music performer. She's an active parent who enjoys indoor and outdoor adventures with her family. We use the baby name to make the perfect name combination of first and middle names. Perfect for parents looking for a special name for their son. Delete any further names that dont sound suitable. This would be a fantastic choice for a baby name. Nous, Yahoo, faisons partie de la famille de marques Yahoo. Levi Jasper. Enter the baby name. You can choose the starting letter of the first or second middle name. You may find that it doesnt sound the way it looks. I love [name_u]Jett[/name_u] and love that you want to honor your mom. Keep generating baby names and you are sure to find the perfect middle name! Braden 15. Welcome to the best resource online for middle names for Jett. 8. The list spans from popular middle names to unique and daring trendy second names, from cute and single syllable middle names to long vintage names. All rights reserved. ), I know a Jett Alexander which I think is adorable, I have an angel baby brother named Jett, so when I saw this post I almost cried. Weve kept these spelt in their original authentic way, but you can always update the spelling if you prefer. According to a study published in the European Journal of Social Psychology, people who have middle names are believed to have a high social position and to be intellectually superior. Don't forget to create an, 10 Baby Names That Make Great Middle Names For Boys, 5 Reasons You Should Give Your Child A Middle Name. A child's middle name is a great way to honor a beloved family member. Try to avoid names that rhyme or are very similar as this may become a slight inconvenience as your child matures into an adult. Use of this site is subject to our terms of use and privacy policy. Our last name is a three-syllable Italian name think "Cervati". A middle name or second name is the name or names between your given name (first name) and your surname, also called family name (last name). Fit: Sound more familiar between the babys first name and your last name. Best Middle Names for Adrian Whether you're searching for a traditional middle name or something more unique, we've put together our favorite middle name ideas here. The #1 app for tracking pregnancy and baby growth. Dalisay - a unique baby girl name meaning "pure.". Aren 10. As for Ryker, personally I don't care for it, but more importantly is that he'll have rhyming fn/ln, something like Ryker Baker or Ryker Porter, whichwould not sound good. Traditional: the first to give your son or daughter a middle name. Please select a reason for escalating this post to the WTE moderators: Connect with our community members by starting a discussion. The views expressed in community are solely the opinions of participants, and do not reflect those of What to Expect. Adrian Ace Adrian Alan Adrian Alex Adrian Arlo Adrian Asher Adrian Atlas Adrian Beckett Adrian Benjamin Adrian Blaine Adrian Bo Adrian Braxton Adrian Briggs Adrian Brooks Adrian Cade